Source21 COMESA- International Trade Fair and Business Summit, 17th-21st July 2019, Kenyatta International Convention Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
In line with its strategy to consolidate and expand exports in the region, the Economic Development Board will participate in the Source21 COMESA- International Trade Fair and Business Summit which will be held from 17th to 21st July 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya.
The SOURCE21 COMESA- International Trade Fair (S21CITF), themed “Hallmark of Quality” will be hosted by the COMESA Business Council in partnership with the Export Promotion Agencies and private sector associations of the 21 COMESA member states.
This event will be led by the COMESA Business Council in collaboration with the Government of Kenya and the Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM).
The 5-day summit will comprise the following events:
- 17th – 18th July features the high-level business summit and a presidential dialogue from his Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta. The registration fees for the Business Summit are as follows:
- International USD 300
- Regional Delegate: EAC, SADC, COMESA and Rest of Africa USD 250
- 19th July - features finance and business seminars led by COMESA’s financial institutions.
- 17th -21st July - Source21 COMESA International Trade Fair will be held under the theme “The Hallmark of Quality”
- 21st July - The Kenya Trade Week closing event.
Local private sector operators who wish to participate in Source21 COMESA International Trade Fair are requested to contact Mrs. Monisha Pyndiah by mail at email@example.com or Mr. Shailendra Luckpoteea by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that due to limited booth space, there will be a selection process and priority will be on a first come first serve basis.
For more information on the event, please consult the website on https://source21.cbc-events.com/