[Webinar] : Shaping a New Era of Partnership with Côte d'Ivoire
23 Nov 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on global economy. While some industries are struggling, the ICT industry has shown its resilience and tech companies have managed to re-engineer their business models and create new opportunities. In this context, the ICT cluster in collaboration with the Africa Desk of EDB is organising a webinar targeting the business community in Côte d'Ivoire in view of facilitating interregional innovation. The webinar will also act as a platform for selected companies to present their innovative solutions and provide opportunities for them to expand their network and engage into new partnerships.
Date : Thursday 26th November 2020
- 14.00 (Mauritian Time)
- 10.00 (Cote D’Ivoire Time)
The objectives of the webinar are:
- To connect and network with market leaders, private decision makers, innovative start-ups in view of developing new partnership and collaborations.
- To have a better understanding of the latest technology requirement of the African market
- To be apprised on the competitive best practices, technologies and solutions that can drive the digital transformation of the region
- To identify the most demanded solutions and business models
- How Africa is riding the wave of digital revolution and the challenge to continue on the technology disruptive pathway
- How the Mauritian digital and innovative ecosystem has evolved to meet the requirements of Africa in terms f technology, innovation and creativity.
- Digital transformation in West Africa and how this unfolds opportunities for the industry.
- Mr Vinay Guddye, Head of Africa & Logistic Cluster, Economic Development Board(EDB)
- Mr Clarel Constance, Representative of Mauritius Information and Technology Association (MITIA)
- Mr Roshan Seetohul, President of Outsourcing & Telecommunication Association of Mauritus
- Mr Olivier Meyer, Representative of Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie France Maurice
- Pitch by 5 Mauritian ICT companies
- Mr Franck Quenum, Chef de Service Attraction des Investissements des régions Afrique, Moyen-Orient et Asie de ‘Centres de Promotion des Investissments en Côte D’Ivoire’ (CEPICI)
- Mr Philippe Pango, CEO Village des Technologies de l'Information et de la Biotechnologie (VITIB)
- Mr Patrick MBENGUE, Président du Groupement des Opérateurs du Secteur des Technologies de l’Information (GOTIC)
- Mr Herve Ndoba, General Manager, NH consulting
- ICT companies
- Financial institutions
- Public and Parastatal bodies
To confirm you participation, register here.
Download the advert in PDF format here.