Register your business/ incorporate your company/ pay your trade fees
The Corporate and Business Registration Department (CBRD) will be a one-stop-shop for starting a business.
Step 1: The applicant needs to sign in on the system and follow the guidelines to incorporate a company or register a business.
Step 2: The applicant effects payment and shall receive an electronic business registration card and/or an e-certificate of incorporation
- Applicants will have the opportunity to effect lumped payment for trade fees (attached pdf) at the time of payment of incorporation/ registration fees online.
- If payment of trade fees was not effected at the time of incorporation/registration, the applicant shall login on the same platform and effect payment within 15 days after the start of operations as per the provisions of the Local Government Act 2011.
- Click here for more information.
- Companies are automatically Registered as employers with the Mauritius Revenue Authority and the Ministry of Social Integration, Social Security and National Solidarity upon Incorporation
- No seal is required by law while transacting with third parties except for global business companies as required by other countries.
- Once registered, the electronic Business Registration Card is issued with the Business Registration Number (BRN), which is a unique identification number for the company.
- The E-Certificate of Incorporation is issued at no extra cost and is a valid KYC document. The authenticity of the Electronic Certificate of Incorporation can be verified on the website of the CBRD.