Mauritius Africa Fund - Notice of Vacancy
30 Jul 2021
The Mauritius-Africa Fund, a public company, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
(Projects & Market Intelligence)
(Administration & Finance)
(Project Finance & Institutional Relations)
|Download Scheme of Service here||Download Scheme of Service here||Download Scheme of Service here|
Appointment shall be on a contractual basis for an initial period of 1 year. An attractive negotiable salary package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, will be offered to the right candidate.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should submit their motivation letter together with photocopies of their academic/professional certificates as well as written evidence of any knowledge/experience claimed to the Mauritius-Africa Fund:
- By email to email@example.com; OR
- By post, addressed to The Chief Executive Officer, Mauritius-Africa Fund, 10th Floor One Cathedral Square Building, Jules Koenig Street, Port Louis.
Application should reach the Mauritius-Africa Fund not later than 3.00 p.m on 20th August 2021.
- The vacancy applied for should clearly be marked on the upper left hand corner of the envelope if submitting by post.
- Applications received after the specified closing date and time, whether by email or by post, will not be considered.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
- The Mauritius-Africa Fund reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.