Webinar: The Mauritius - Africa Strategy Post Covid
Mon Trésor is organising a Webinar entitled ''The Mauritius - Africa Strategy Post Covid '' on Thursday 9th July at MUR time 06:00 PM | CAT 04:00 PM | EAT 03:00 PM.
Objectives of the Webinar
Over the last two decades, Mauritius has generated favorable business operating and facilitating conditions for both national and international business operators to develop and grow their activities beyond borders from the Mauritian base.
These conditions have enabled local and international companies and funds to springboard their growth internationally from Mauritius.
A panel of speakers from different sectors of the economy will address this webinar namely:
- Ken Poonoosamy : Ag CEO – Economic Development Board (Mauritius)
- Lilowtee Rajmun-Jooseery : Director – Mauritius Export Association
- Monique Labat : Director – Monique Labat Consulting (Pty) Ltd
- Jacques D'Unienville : Chief Executive Officer – Omnicane Ltd
- Dr. McLean Sibanda : Managing Director - Bigen Global Limited
- Sridhar Nagarajan : Regional Managing Director – IQ-EQ
The panelists will be called to share insights and views whilst addressing the following questions:
- What is your evaluation of the achievements ?
- What are the opportunities remaining to be further seized by the country and by national and international business operators?
The event shall be hosted by L. Amedee Darga , a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (U.K), Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Engineers in Mauritius as well as a Fellow of the Mauritius Institute of Directors. Amedee is presently the Chairman of the Mauritius Africa Business Club and also Managing Partner of StraConsult Africa Business Development Services. He has served as chairperson of Enterprise Mauritius from October 2005 to December 2014.