Selection of consultant to develop and implement a business continuity program based on ISO 22301
Procurement Ref. No. EDB/PROC/COM/SEPT2022/165
- The Economic Development Board is proceeding with a Request for Proposals online and is inviting potential Consultants of Mauritian nationals or entities incorporated in Mauritius to submit their proposals through the Government eProcurement System for the “Selection of Consultant for the provision of Consultancy Services to develop and implement a Business Continuity Program based on ISO 22301”.
- Request for Proposal documents may be downloaded from the eProcurement System https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org. Reference Number on the system: EDB/IFB/2022/79
- Proposals must be submitted online on the eProcurement System at latest by Wednesday 16 November 2022 up to 14:00 (Local Time) at latest.
- Bidders who have submitted proposals online (e-Ps) by the closing date and time shall decrypt and re-encrypt their proposals as from Wednesday 16 November 2022 16:31 (local time) till Friday 18 November 2022 up to 13:30 (local time).
- Proposals received will be opened online in the presence of the Consultants’ representatives who choose to attend at the address given hereunder on Friday 18 November 2022 at 14h30.
26 October 2022