The Economic Development Board (EDB) is a leading agency mandated by the Government to provide strong institutional support for strategic economic planning, promote Mauritius as an attractive investment and business centre, a competitive export platform as well as an international financial centre. It also acts as the main institution responsible for country branding, investment promotion and facilitates both inward and outward investment and fosters a conducive business environment.
The EDB is recruiting a: BUSINESS ANALYST FOR CHINA DESK
- Degree in Management or Marketing or Business Administration or Economics or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Board
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Should be fluent in Mandarin
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
- To build and maintain relationship with key potential investors in China
- Assisting and supporting EDB in the marketing of events which are organized in Mauritius
- To provide in country support to the business community
- A thorough knowledge of Trade Agreements in force and capability to advise potential entrepreneurs and investors how to leverage various advantage offered by the Mauritian Platform to address the African continent
- Document drafting, report writing, project formulation / preparation / execution
- Any other cognate duties
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are invited to click on https://jobs.edbmauritius.org/ to submit their applications by Thursday 31st August 2023. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.