The Economic Development Board (EDB) is the leading agency mandated by the Government to provide strong institutional support for strategic economic planning, promote Mauritius as an attractive investment and business centre, a competitive export platform as well as an international financial centre.
The EDB is entrusted the responsibility to manage and operate the National E-Licensing System (NELS). The NELS is a single window for application, processing and delivery of permits and licences.
The EDB has the following positions to join a dynamic and learning team in the Information Systems Department:
- Bachelor ’s degree in Software Development / Information Systems or equivalent qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in development, programming, or equivalent position
- Sound knowledge of programming languages, web services and modern interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems / Software Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in complex
- Experience in AIX and Linux would be advantageous
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter together with a copy of Curriculum Vitae to https://jobs.edbmauritius.org/ at latest by Monday 6th March 2023.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
EDB reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Share this article
You Might Be Interested In:
Mauritius-Japan Business Investment Forum: Strengthening Economic Ties ...
Business Facilitation, Conference, Development
6 May 2023
Multisectoral delegation from the Global India Business ...
Conference, Development, Investment
27 Mar 2023