The Economic Development Board of Mauritius invites you to register for the upcoming Mauritius – Africa: Trade and Investment Forum, which will take place in:
|Kenya, Nairobi||Tanzania, Dar-es Salaam||Botswana, Gaborone|
|13 -14 Oct 2022||17-18 Oct 2022||20 – 21 Oct 2022|
Kindly register on: http://forms.edbmauritius.org/cn/al935/MATIF2022
The event will bring together policy makers, industry leaders and entrepreneurs, from Mauritius and the host countries, to pave the way for a stronger partnership with African partners.
- Insights on the manufacturing industry of Mauritius.
- Trade and investment opportunities.
- Learn more about the regional value chains through the Made through Africa concept.
- Explore the key benefits of setting up a business in Mauritius.
- Discover the advantages of choosing Mauritius as your business hub.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with leading Mauritian stakeholders.
- Talk to experts about the ease of doing business in Mauritius, as well as the country’s tax-friendly policies, world-class infrastructure and bespoke services.
Targeted Sectors: Light engineering. Medical devices, Electronics, Chemicals, Textile & Apparel, Agro-processing & Jewellery.
The Mauritius – Africa: Trade and Investment Forum offers a limited number of complimentary access to the event.